Tuesday, June 23, 2015

My Top 3 Favorite Video Games as of 6/23/15

3. 

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhQWzl20azA-LXozMGTUe_fJKh0Cx4VgT29l56dXjMzocZhEdC3sgRkCnzIlqa9XV-Z7SaiNaDFz2c5Ao5IZVbr6IY6Z4IEyd6NL7C2j8E-ZVVaZ5m9O-TB0lN_jqL92_N04VK8ZxYAJ3Hj/s1600/Zoo2logoPRIMARY_LATTICErgb.gif
Zoo Tycoon 2 would be my third favorite game. I enjoy trying to make a five star zoo in Challenge mode, which is actually fairly difficult to do. Of course, my favorite part is the idea of owning a zoo with such a variety of animals in it... With all the Extinct Animals expansion pack, you can even have prehistoric animals in your zoo! There's also mods that add even more animals! I've always been interested in animals ever since I was just a little kid and this game was perfect for me.

2.

http://image.jeuxvideo.com/images/pc/s/i/sigmpc0f.jpg
Impossible Creatures would be my second favorite game. Create an army of hybrid animals with each animal having unique abilities and weaknesses. With your hybrid army, you battle against enemy armies. There is also a campaign mode and a multiplayer mode (the official servers are down for good since the game is old, but there are still some Hamachi servers for IC around).

1.

http://www.scifibloggers.com/wp-content/uploads/Spore_1.jpg
Spore is the game that truly lets your imagination go wild. Despite the beta being better than the official version, Spore is still the best sandbox game I've ever seen. There has yet to be any game that gives you this much freedom. This game would be perfect for people of all ages. Young kids would enjoy it, older kids would love it, and even adults would adore it.

No comments:

Post a Comment